Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by the Company and is protected by American and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs
and slogans, are trademarks of the Company. Member may not use such marks
without the prior written permission of the Company.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
Our main goal is to give you tools and access to information that will assist you achieving your purpose. Our membership is an automatic recurring payment that is charged each month. Once you register for the membership program, the first payment will be charged immediately. This payment begins the monthly charge cycle, and you will be charged on the same date every month after. You will have access to all the membership level information of the month that you signed up and all the perks moving forward.
Membership can be canceled at any time, however because you are purchasing digital material and to protect our intellectual property, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Once your next cycle begins, you will remain in the membership until your monthly membership expires.
If you purchase a monthly subscription and wish to cancel your membership, you can cancel directly through paypal.com. If you need assistance, we will be happy to help!
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the United States of America.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
Effective Date: 10/01/2020