Terms of ServiceJan 15, 2020 2020-10-12 23:56
Terms of Service
Our website address is: http://refine.vision
Definitions of basic terms, rights and restriction:
These Terms of Service for Refine Vision Online Course Educational Platform constitute a binding contract between you (“Member” or “Customer” or “You”) and Refine Vision, a limited liability company, (“Company”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide You with access to online courses (or parts thereof) purchased by You.
Rights & restrictions
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- Members are granted a time-limited, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable, and non-sublicenseable right to access that portion of the online platform corresponding to the purchase.
- The portion of the online educational platform corresponding to the purchase will be available to the Member as long as the course is maintained by the Company AND as long as You meet membership requirements, which will be a minimum of one year after Member’s purchase.
- The videos in the course are provided as a video stream and are not downloadable.
- By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the course, or to maintain it in its present form.
Our main goal is to give you tools and access to information that will assist you achieving your purpose. Our membership is an automatic recurring payment that is charged each month. Once you register for the membership program, the first payment will be charged immediately. This payment begins the monthly charge cycle, and you will be charged on the same date every month after. You will have access to all the membership level information of the month that you signed up and all the perks moving forward.
Membership can be canceled at any time, however because you are purchasing digital material and to protect our intellectual property, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Once your next cycle begins, you will remain in the membership until your monthly membership expires.
If you purchase a monthly subscription and wish to cancel your membership, you can cancel directly through paypal.com. If you need assistance, we will be happy to help!
FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.